As much as I blog and participate in social media, I also read about blogging and social media. In my reading, I’ve seen time and again that people who know about blogging say that you should write something every day. (It generally increases page hits.) Others who know about such things say that you should only write when you have something to say. (You shouldn’t publish crap.) I’m not sure what side I really fall into, but I know that I told myself that I’d blog every day for March so I’m going to stick it out.
- Sometimes I don’t care what the people who know about blogging say I should be doing. Ok, make that often. I do this for me.
- Sometimes I wish my job paid a crap ton more money, but I also wonder what I’d have to trade for it.
- Sometimes dinner is a bag of Brussels sprouts and a couple of ounces of yummy cheese.
- Sometimes I just sit in front of the TV with a mug of something warm (even with adult additives!) and just stare at the TV for hours being totally unproductive.
- Sometimes I read favorite old books because I miss the characters.
- Sometimes I wonder how popular bloggers got that way and feel a little jealous. Then I look at my schedule and laugh that I’d think I had the time for more.
- Sometimes I do my nails just to have something feel “right”. Actually, the better my nails look, the worse I’m feeling mentally.
- Sometimes, when I don’t hate running, I think maybe I could get to a point of enjoying it.
- Sometimes I have no idea what I’m doing, but I wing it and it works.
- Sometimes I just don’t have it in me to write a “real” post so I post a list or photos.
Your turn. Finish this statement: Sometimes I __________________.