I used to do something like this where I’d post something good about every day. Some days that was hard, but I usually managed to find something good about a day – even if it was that I didn’t punch someone in the face.
Some days are better than others, what can I say?
This year, I started taking a different approach and posting 10 things I loved about each week.
- Cold meds
- A raise that will cover the tax increase if the Republicans can’t get their act together and be cooperative.
- Halls Citrus Defense No joke.
- Holiday music on the radio
- Seeing MsBix and making plans for this week!
- That guy I married taking care of me
- Finding striped fabric for Frank’s stocking.
- Pinterest making this holiday season a little easier to keep track of! Seriously. Pinned the tags I wanted and last night found them quickly and printed them off. Done.
- The guy I like gently reminding me that I wanted to be more mindful of what I eat when I asked if we could get cheeseburgers for dinner last night.
- Losing another 2lbs this week for a total of 4lbs. One more and I get a prize.
What did you love about this this last week?