I love Google. I really do. I love it not only because I can find answers to questions that I have and things I wonder about, but because it sends me readers who are looking for something I’ve (usually) written about.
It’s not always fail proof though, sometimes people end up here looking for something I surely didn’t write about. They’re the ones that amuse me the most.
Here are some of the search terms I’ve found most amusing lately.
- dirty shades of gray on line reading – I’m sorry that this wasn’t likely what you were looking for that day. I hope you found your smut!
- albert einstein in a bathing suit - Do you think he was a Speedo man like Lochte? (warning, that link may not be safe for work, but it is really nice to look at! Thanks for sharing Alan!)
- bad spinach 2012 – Is it just me or do you see spinach getting spanked or sitting in the naughty chair. Sometimes I really wish I could draw better so I could share my mental images with you.
- evan jager hair – SCORE! You can like Evan Jager’s hair here.
- no bake cookies and cream – I hope you had better luck than I did!
- http://bakinginmybathingsuit.wordpress.com/ – Oh hey, that’s me! Why if you knew the URL, why did you Google it?
- sausage pesto pizza - Oh gosh that was good. Now I’ll have to make it again. Such a shame.
- guest poster baking – Would you like to guest post for me about your latest baking folly or triumph? I’d love to have you! Here’s how to do it.
- taking sperm with spoon – I don’t even know that I want to know WHY you were searching for this.
- michelle last name on virgin diaries – I actually had several variations on this one. I can only imagine either you think you know her or you think you want to know her. Good luck!
- lesbian virgins eating fish tacos – Hehe. This cracks me up still.
I hope you’re having a lovely day! Anything exciting planned?